Target Obsession

Well I don't know about any of you other mamma's out there but I think I have a serious unhealthy addiction to Target.  I swear whoever designed that store must understand women very well.  First off they have it nailed in the baby department, I can get anything there necessities down to baby leg warmers.  Then we are off to the women's department where I can scavenge through the clearance items for a couple Isaac Mizrahi gems.  I find myself there whenever there is a lack of something better to do and sadly sometimes when there is.  The way I knew there was a problem was that the other night while me and hubby were out having a couple drinks at a local bar I kept staring longingly out the window across the street to the bright red lights of the Target.  It took all I had in me not to ask if we could just go walk around for a bit.  Well enough of that, I am just nervous that now they tell me that they will be stocking produce!  Uh oh,  if I can claim I am grocery shopping then I am in real trouble.  The upside I guess is that I might be able to lose this baby weight finally if I spend all my grocery money on flip flops, clearance sweaters, and carters onesies!

Well I am gonna enjoy my glass of wine now and hopefully convince my son and husband to turn off Metroid so I can watch Chronicle. (God how lame have I gotten in my old age)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shit talking up all night

Burning down the house (well the yard)

The peeping package and cutting bangs with dull scissors