Noah's photography


 Noah loves to takes pictures.  He has his very own (my old) camera and he takes hundreds upon hundreds of pictures of all types of things.  Eventually the camera card runs out of memory and I go through and delete the ones of people's feet or the ones that make me look even bigger then I am and he goes on his merry way.  I am starting to see more and more pictures that are worthy of some fan fair and decided I would publish them on this here blog of mine.   I have to put this disclaimer though, these pictures were taken with a Nikon Coolpix camera that is 7 years old and has had the tar beaten out of it so I have a suspicion that the blur in some is actually the crappy camera and not operator error.  Here are a few from the past week.
I know you don't have to tell me...HOT.  He just follows you around until you cant help but act like a tool.

See even Pa isn't immune.  Noah sure knows how to capture a moment.

This one I actually LOVE.  Noah says after he takes it "awwwwww liddle cootie pie" I melt, end of story.

I Can't tell you how many times I have read this book but it is both of their favorites so now I have pictorial proof that I did read to my kids...A LOT.

Strike a pose babe!

Lastly the man of the hour himself.  Self portrait.
 Boring post but nothing super duper has been going on this week.  Hopefully I will be more inspired after the weekend.  Have a good one everybody!  Oh and the post on Imperfection...Bonnie you were bold enough to leave your little peccadillo so your necklace will be arriving any day.  I appreciate all the comments I get so go ahead and leave one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shit talking up all night

Burning down the house (well the yard)

The peeping package and cutting bangs with dull scissors