The 4th of July festivities


My 4th of July post is lame but I am TOTALLY exhausted.  This late night partying is not for us old folks...or should I say anyone that has two little children to tend to in the morning. 
This is a lesson that I just refuse to learn.
LATE NIGHT PARTYING+EARLY RISING CHILDREN=HORRID NEXT DAY
It was fun though.  Not often that both my siblings make it up to hang out with their big sister, even if Katie spent most of the night in my closet changing clothes...who the hell knows why. 
This mornings fall out was horrific. 
Dov is still recovering now...at 8pm.
I am still picking up fireworks ALL OVER MY YARD.
Here it is.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shit talking up all night

Burning down the house (well the yard)

The peeping package and cutting bangs with dull scissors