Shit talking up all night

We are having a very slow moving day today.  Partly due to the fact, well totally due to the fact, that a entire bottle of Cupcake Red Velvet wine followed by a glass of my favorite boxed Merlot causes me to agonize over every single task this blah morning.  Therefore the children are not dressed, neither am I and you know what?  I don't care.  Truth be told the kids seem just fine and dandy with the whole wear your pajamas to lunch trend I have started.  I will walk the dog in my pajamas and wave to my neighbors looking like a total bag lady and who cares.  I was spared the headache but must have exhausted all my energy last night pouring endless glasses of mommy's little helper for me and my bestie.  Totally cool with that.  The best part...undressed babies means cute little butt cracks all over this house.  Adorable.  Don't believe me?!  Have a look. 
Love it.  Noah is rocking his sweet mismatched PJ's because the kid simply refuses to wear anything that remotely matches.  When he has to actually leave the house it takes about 10 outfits before he picks one that is suitable for public.  Noah is definitely a country boy because yesterday he tried to convince me that Camo is the new black..."MOM IT GOES WITH EVERYTHING!!!  ITS CAMOUFLAGE!"  Kid has a point.
Thomas the train shorts with a Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles shirt...sure.
Even Tahoe is down with the do nothing trend.  I will spare you a picture of my beautiful ensemble if only so you don't lose your lunch.  Happy Friday everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chickens eat their own poop and other awesome facts.

Burning down the house (well the yard)