A finished product

A finished product.


After my glorious night out I awoke to find this.  A fully installed fireplace...burning away.  Bliss.
A lot of rainy raw weather, a hot fire, and Transformers Dark of the moon.  It was a good weekend.

Wilton is not looking as bleak now that I have met some very "like minded" Mama's.  You know there will be no lack of things in common when conversation can go on from 6pm-2am without a lull.  The fact that they get free Red Sox tickets and have a beach house in New Bedford is a sweet bonus.  I haven't had that much fun in a while and it felt damn good.

We also had a good laugh at the social awkwardness that was out first encounter.  Good to know I am not the only one who felt like a moron.  Morons love other morons.  It makes our moronic behavior seem more "normal".



Check out this guy.
I think he likes the new fireplace.  Alot.



I know I do.

Now we are all tired and warm.  The carbon monoxide detector is all batteried up and I am hitting the sheets mad early.  Us old ladies have no business staying up that late.  G'nite.

Comments

  1. OMG, You have a bear in your living room! Adorable. (So happy your night was a success!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shit talking up all night

Burning down the house (well the yard)

The peeping package and cutting bangs with dull scissors