kind of amazing how much changes in a couple years.

I was looking at pictures last night and was slightly amazed at how much my babies changed in the first several years of life.  You can not tell what your child will look like the moment they are born or even a year after...I think it is somewhere around the fourth year of life that you can start to see just what your child might look like as a adult.  Here are my examples.

Noah (birth to 4 years)
Here Noah is exactly 20 minutes old.
1 month old
3 1/2 months old
7 months old
9 months
10 months
1 year old
2 years old
3 years old 
4 years old.  ;)

Isabella, just shy of 2 years. (birth to now)

5 minutes old

2 weeks old

Almost 2 months

4 months old

5 months

6 months old

1 year old

13 months 

1 1/2 years old.

????




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shit talking up all night

Burning down the house (well the yard)

I guess I am welcoming a shit storm